I am continually impressed with the way Max is stepping up and handling things. If he wasn't here, it would be a an entirely different experience.
The wind climbed into the 20s as we came into the channel and there are now small craft advisories out till Friday night. We are going to stay here and wait for a decent weather window to round Point Conception.
Hopefully this weekend we will meet up with our friends on Sand Dollar in the Channel Islands.