Monday, December 23, 2013

Just more photos

The Maxi-taxi.  Not a drop on Sam.
The Bennie bus.  Pretty typical actually.  The bus...always the cheaper ride.
Old photo of my dad and uncle Gordon. Lord I miss them.  
Shopping at Walmart. 
Sam loves cats and dogs.  We have dragged this thing everywhere.  That "leash" is my $40 runner wrangler.  
Lava tub at the Vallarta yacht club.  No kidding about the lava.  Hottest damn tub ever.  I'll bet it is 110 or more.
Playing in the pool
Again I shake my head in disbelief that this is the same girl who would NOT get her hair wet in a pool back in August. 
We are leaving here for Zihuatanejo at the beginning of January. Will take a month or more getting there and then we turn around and head back to PV in the middle of March. We are going to enter the Banderas Bay Regatta on the 11th of March through the 15th.  Any of you want to come down and race in paradise, let us know.  We will be staying in Paradise Village again and so can you!!  After the regatta we will be heading north to spend some time in the Sea of Cortez. June we are sailing back to Seattle via Hawaii. 
Felix Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment