Sunday, November 24, 2013

Spa day

Appa is getting treated to a full body wash, wax, and she will be buffed with a fine chamois!  Bottom cleaned also. She has been a good old girl for us. 

We are still in La Paz but now in a slip for a couple days getting some stuff done.  Jennifer is out shopping and I am helping friends with some of their boat jobs while Appa has her spa day.  Equalizing batteries also.  
We are staying here till thanksgiving and then either going to Mazatlan or PV.  Not sure yet.
Max prop is still a problem but not one that I can fix readily I fear.  I think we will just baby it and see what happens.  The main problem is that I don't know the thread pitch on the shaft.  Have to take off the prop for that and not sure if I want to haul her out for that.  The prop could get pulled in the water but it is difficult and I'm not 100% certain that I could find a diver to trust.  I'm still looking into it.
Till mañana 

1 comment:

  1. OK, so this is as far back as I got on your blog and your voice is THERE with the Caddy quotes. Seems like you are all having a blast! Be well, keep writing. Seems dreamy to me to be so disconnected from technology...

    ReplyDelete