|Summer in Seattle. See the jackets!|
|Put the swimstep in. Pretty cool. Course it was bent. Jeez.|
|New start battery charger|
|Old battery charger. No more CLICK!!! CLICK!!! everytime the start battery checks it's current.|
|New stove. I love this thing. Best ever.|
|Iverson's fitting the dodger.|
|Heading over to SYC Port Madison outstation for Father's Day!|
|Our boat next to my buddy Scott's 63 foot S&S. Took the kids to school in the dinghy on the right.|
- I have a short in the new running lights. Damn it!
- STOP button on my engine panel works when it wants to.
- No steaming light.
- Windlass is having an issue but I think I know what that is.
- I kinda want to get a new Rocna and new chain.
- Booster fan in the heater duct so the kids can be warm.
- Change oil
- Check coolant.
- Top off batteries with water.
- Find that damn water leak in the fresh water system.