Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Some musings

Appa heading to Manzanillo. Paul from Unleashed took this shot!
Jen wanted me to come up with a total amount of miles sailed so far on this trip.
Near as I can figure since we left San Francisco, we have sailed 2502 miles. Add another 900 for the trip from Seattle to San Francisco.
Overheard Sam and Ben arguing once again.  Ben goes "Samey, you are evil."  Sam's reply, "No I'm not.  I'm righteous!"  What a scream these two kids are!
Had a lot fun in Tenacatita. Swam and played for hours in the surf.  Huge waves!  8 feet at times. We got crushed a couple times. Loads of fun.  
Left the anchorage yesterday and had an outstanding sail the 10 miles to Barre de Navidad.  
Today Max comes back and we are leaving almost as soon as he gets out of the taxi.  I think. The weather is kinda iffy but per my research, I think it is going to be ok.  Max might not want to go right away and we will consider it but if we don't leave tonight, we could be trapped here due to too much wind around Cabo Corrientes which is the cape we have to round to go back north to Puerto Vallarta. About 120 miles away.  



No comments:

Post a Comment