Saturday, September 7, 2013

EYC's gravitional pull

We left this morning at 7am. Flashed up the motor and powered out the estuary. I went down below to get seasick meds for every one and noticed the alternator wasn't charging. I went through the checklist of possible problems and could find none. So we turned around and headed back to the dock.
I then switched out alternators and still nothing. Weird.
I then chased wires, checked connections, etc.
I then remembered that unchanged a couple parameters on the control panel to help better the battery bank. Changed those back to default and viola. We are charging again. Stupid stupid. If it ain't broke, don't freaking touch that crap. Especially on the "French Princess".  We are going to spend the day swimming and doing homeschooling.  Tomorrow we are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment